Eurograde 5 Security Safe EN1143-1 AiS Approved
Europa Grade 5 Safe - Up to £100,000 cash & up to £1,000,000 Jewellery Cover
- Insurance approved for £100,000 cash or £1,000,000 Jewellery/valuables cover. 1
- Certified and tested in the UK to EN1143-1 by the LPCB.
- Engineered and manufactured under the control of ISO 9001:2008
- Fire tested to BS476 Part 22 for up to 75 minutes fire protection.
- Secured by 32mm 4 way locking bolts- 3 moving and 1 fixed set.
- Hardened Plates and glass plates protect vital locking areas.
- Multiple 'Anti Explosive' re-locking devices to secure the door in case of attack.
- 2x High security double bitted key locks (Certified to EN1300) fitted as standard.
- Choice of certified locking options:
- Dual Key Lock as standard
- Dual mechanical combination
- Dual digital lock
- Dual digital audit & time delay Lock.
- Any combination of the above
- Deposit Facilitys:
- Letter Slot
- Grey as standard
- Key Lock as standard
Dimensions, Weight & Capacity 2
|Size||External H (mm)||External W (mm)||External D (mm)||Internal H (mm)||Internal W (mm)||Internal D (mm)||Weight (kg)||Volume (l)|
1. Cash ratings are guidelines only. Please check with your insurance company.
2. Please note that external depths do NOT include handle and hinges (please allow an extra 65mm). All weights and sizes are approximate and Trustee Safes reserves the right to change specifications without notice. Colour is flake grey unless otherwise specified.
|Kilkenny:||Thomastown, Co. Kilkenny||Ph:||087-2538471|
Nationwide supplier and installer of safes - Antrim, Armagh, Carlow, Cavan, Clare, Cork, Derry, Donegal, Down, Dublin, Fermanagh, Galway, Kerry, Kildare, Kilkenny, Laois, Leitrim, Limerick, Longford, Louth, Mayo, Meath, Monaghan, Offaly, Roscommon, Sligo, Tipperary, Tyrone, Waterford, Westmeath, Wicklow & Wexford, Ireland & UK