Fire Resistant Safes
Second User Fire Resistant SafesWe have the largest stock of second user fire resisting safes in Ireland in both two drawer, three drawer and four drawer models. Contact us for our special offers.
Secure Document Office Safe from Chubbsafes SecurelineFor some offices and small businesses, the requirement is for a quality document safe within a limited budget.
The most cost-efficient solution is the Secure Document Office from SecureLine. Offering a certified 120 minutes fire protection, the safe promotes an extensive interior, electronic LCD locking and a wide range of sizes. Combining so many quality features at a low price illustrates SecureLines position as the only budget security brand to own.
- The Secure Doc Office is available in five models and specially designed for use in office environments
- With its large capacity, optimum storage of binders and documents should be easily achieved
- The safes are equipped with an electronic security lock with LCD display as standard
- In addition to the normal user code (4-16 digits) the lock provides a master code, log event and anti-spy function Certification
- The Secure Document Office range is tested and certified to NT 017 120P offering 120 minutes fire protection for documents
- Due to the internal barrier material the internal temperature will not raise above 177°C
- Supplied with lockable drawer and shelves as standard. (Shelves dependent on model)
- Complements any user environment
- Finished in a modern two tone light grey finish
Trustee Safes Ireland
|Kilkenny:||Thomastown, Co. Kilkenny||Ph:||087-2538471|
Nationwide supplier and installer of safes - Antrim, Armagh, Carlow, Cavan, Clare, Cork, Derry, Donegal, Down, Dublin, Fermanagh, Galway, Kerry, Kildare, Kilkenny, Laois, Leitrim, Limerick, Longford, Louth, Mayo, Meath, Monaghan, Offaly, Roscommon, Sligo, Tipperary, Tyrone, Waterford, Westmeath, Wicklow & Wexford, Ireland & UK