Home Cash & Jewellery Safes
From £2,000 to £5,000 cash cover and £20,000 to £50,000 jewellery cover 1
- The Home Safe LT (Light) S1 & S2 weight a mere 34kg. LPCB (UK) Certified & tested to the European EN14450 standard and is AiS & UK Insurance Approved.
- The Home Safe HV (Heavy) range is a manufactures own approved product with a heavy, reinforced internal barrier.
- The Trustee Home Safes are suitable for domestic and small commercial applications.
- 50mm fire resistant barrier protected body with steel plate door.
- Two-way bolt work is protected by a live re-locker.
- Fire tested to BS476 Part 20.
- Supplied as standard with a double bitted key-lock certified to EN1300
- Two keys as standard. Base fixing and one adjustable shelf.
Dimensions, Weight & Capacity 2
|Size||External H (mm)||External W (mm)||External D (mm)||Internal H (mm)||Internal W (mm)||Internal D (mm)||Weight (kg)||Volume (l)||Cash||Jewellery|
1.Cash ratings are guidelines only. Please check with your insurance company.
2. Please note that external depths do NOT include handle and hinges (please allow an extra 65mm). All weights and sizes are approximate and Trustee Safes reserves the right to change specifications without notice. Colour is flake grey unless otherwise specified.
|Kilkenny:||Thomastown, Co. Kilkenny||Ph:||087-2538471|
Nationwide supplier and installer of safes - Antrim, Armagh, Carlow, Cavan, Clare, Cork, Derry, Donegal, Down, Dublin, Fermanagh, Galway, Kerry, Kildare, Kilkenny, Laois, Leitrim, Limerick, Longford, Louth, Mayo, Meath, Monaghan, Offaly, Roscommon, Sligo, Tipperary, Tyrone, Waterford, Westmeath, Wicklow & Wexford, Ireland & UK