Trustee MK2 Safe
Trustee MK2 Safe - Up to £4,000 cash & up to £40,000 Jewellery CoverUp to £4,000 Cash and up to £40,000 jewellery cover. Up to 25 minutes fire protection.1
- Suitable for domestic and medium commercial applications.
- Fire tested to BS476 Part 20 with added drill and fire resistance.
- The two-way boltwork is protected by a live relocker.
- Supplied as standard with a double bitted keylock (certified to EN1300) with two keys, base fixing and one adjustable shelf.
Dimensions, Weight & Capacity 2
|Size||External H (mm)||External W (mm)||External D (mm)||Internal H (mm)||Internal W (mm)||Internal D (mm)||Weight (kg)||Volume (l)|
1. Cash ratings are guidelines only. Please check with your insurance company.
2. Please note that external depths do NOT include handle and hinges (please allow an extra 65mm). All weights and sizes are approximate and Trustee Safes reserves the right to change specifications without notice. Colour is flake grey unless otherwise specified.
|Kilkenny:||Thomastown, Co. Kilkenny||Ph:||087-2538471|
Nationwide supplier and installer of safes - Antrim, Armagh, Carlow, Cavan, Clare, Cork, Derry, Donegal, Down, Dublin, Fermanagh, Galway, Kerry, Kildare, Kilkenny, Laois, Leitrim, Limerick, Longford, Louth, Mayo, Meath, Monaghan, Offaly, Roscommon, Sligo, Tipperary, Tyrone, Waterford, Westmeath, Wicklow & Wexford, Ireland & UK